By the end of this short course you will be able to:
- Determine the need to balance both urgency and importance in your workload.
- Prioritize and organize your workload more confidently.
- Recognize productive and unproductive work behaviors.
- Identify your own personal style when managing different interruptions – paper, people, and emails.
- Positively promote good time management working practices and their benefit to your personal organization.
Why is managing time so important to us as individuals and as an organisation? Why are you working through this course today?
Time management is all about being efficient & effective, but what is the difference?
A lot of time is wasted if you can't find what you need. Offices and desks, in particular, can become a dumping ground, but if you organise the important stuff and clear away the junk, life becomes a lot easier.
Let's take a brief look at how we can manage interruptions, and how effective delegation and learning to say 'no' can also help.
Over the course of the module, you jotted down some thoughts and actions based on the various topics. You can go back to the earlier sections and review these actions if you wish, and use these sections to produce an action plan to take back to your workplace.
To learn more about qLearn click on the FAQ download button below.